Couple of days later
How to pay with Mesh Payments
What is MESH?
- MESH is a simple and secure method for online purchases. MESH brings the Customer and the Merchant inside the same financial institution to handle real-time payments that might not otherwise be able to be processed using credit or debit cards.
- The following steps are what you can expect using MESH. If you are already a MESH account holder you can expect your transaction to take about 60 seconds from start to finish.
- Login to your Mesh account. (If you don’t currently have a MESH account pick the option to create a MESH account. This only takes an additional 60 seconds to complete).
- Purchase a MESH Load Pack . (MESH accepts VISA, Mastercard, and Discover)
- Activate Your MESH Load Pack
- Complete your purchase. You’re not finished until you complete your purchase and return to the shopping cart with confirmation.
- MESH confirms your funds transfer directly with the Merchant.
MESH is similar, in some ways, to a reloadable prepaid debit card. Before making a purchase, a customer must first create and fund their MESH account, that is held at an FDIC insured U.S. bank. This is why, on the first transaction, we have to collect a little more information on our customers than some other payment methods. It’s also why your information is much more secure than other payment methods.
MESH IS SECURE. MESH never shares your personal information with any 3rd party other than the bank where your MESH checking account resides. Opening a MESH account has no impact on credit scores, nor is the information shared with any credit reporting agency. Also, MESH confirms each purchase with 2 factor authentication to your mobile phone, so your funds are safe from unauthorized use.
For additional information and customer service please visit www.mymesh.money
kratom and god
Disappointment is inevitable. But to become discouraged, there’s a choice I make. God would never discourage me. He would always point me to himself to trust him. Therefore, my discouragement is from Satan. As you go through the emotions that we have, hostility is not from God, bitterness, unforgiveness, all of these are attacks from Satan.
The Bible tells us that God will meet all our needs. He feeds the birds of the air and clothes the grass with the splendor of lilies. How much more, then, will He care for us, who are made in His image? Our only concern is to obey the heavenly Father and leave the consequences to Him.
1. God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive.
2. God doesn’t give you what you want… He creates the opportunity for us to do so.
3. God is our refuge and strength. A very present help in trouble, therefore we will not fear.
4. He who says I’m alone… had never listened to God who is always with him.
5. Don’t forget to pray today, because God didn’t forget to wake you up this morning.
6. God can turn water into wine, but he can’t turn your whining into anything.
7. God, as Truth, has been for me a treasure beyond price. May He be so to every one of us.
8. God is always with you… You just need to pay attention.
9. Don’t tell your God how big your storm is, tell your storm how big your God is.
10. You may feel lost and alone, but God knows exactly where you are, and He has a good plan for your life.
Kratom Watchdog: https://kratomwatchdog.com/topic/3416
Laying hay down on American Kratom Nursery #permaculture
Join us on the only free and open discussion #kratomapp #Kratom Watchdog. Built by one of the founders of the non for profit American Kratom Association (AKA). https://kratomapp.us/
#kratomapp Kratom Watchdog Facebook Ad Campaign
Wasps Checking out some P. Viridis Berries
Wasps Checking out some P. Viridis Berries – Join us on the only free and open discussion #kratomapp #Kratom Watchdog. Built by one of the founders of the non for profit American Kratom Association (AKA). https://kratomapp.us/
Join us on the only free and open discussion #kratomapp #Kratom Watchdog. Built by one of the founders of the non for profit American Kratom Association (AKA).